GaugePilot might look like a traditional tripmeter but it's the ultimate in legal rally equipment.
With the styling of a classic 1950's tripmeter, GaugePilot is an easy-to-use multifunctional Rally instrument with unique engine data and warning applications, giving today's competitor added confidence to succeed in any rally event.
Proven during the last three years in the world's premier classic rallies, including the Rallye Monte-Carlo Historique, Mille Miglia, Targa Florio, Le Carrera PanAmericana, the Peking to Paris, Trans America Challenge, and many more.
With three rally models to choose from, GaugePilot can make the difference at any level of competition. The instrument is manufactured with quality at the forefront. A bespoke aluminium case, colour high-resolution graphics viewed through a reflection reducing lens, a range of versatile applications easily selected via three period-style control knobs are some of its unique features.
Rally applications can include:-
- Farina, a table-driven average-speed time-to-finish rally computer for complex european events such as the Mille Miglia.
- TwinTime, an integration of a twin odometers, rally time, and Regularity/Jogularity/Lap aware stopwatches, into a single screen.
- RallyMaster, an average-speed computer with its easy to follow too-fast too-slow needle.
- TwinMaster, a digital emulation of the classic Halda instrument.
- SpeedPilot, an average speed computer with single odometer.
- Calibration is simple and easily trimmed, and can be switched between miles and km without needing recalibration.
Learn more about each of the three competition models by selecting one of the product boxes below.